Friday, July 17, 2009

How to Learn Car Driving - Day 8 and More

My Day 8

I feel much better today while driving. Also I was not scared at all in the traffic and cut the u-turn quiet well and drive safely to home.


My Day 9

Driving is not a horror for me now but sometimes i got scared too. Today I have to face the red light and came to know what to do while standing at the red light and how to start slowly and then speed up the car. But I can't cut the U-turn perfectly today. My attention is going towards other cars passing through which again makes me little scared. Never do this while driving be attentive towards your own way.

My Day 10,11,12

I am going to practice on the highway in whole traffic and had to face red light or traffic jam or any other day by day. The U-turn also needs much practice for me. Now the end of the classes is near and I am not confident about driving. I am thinking of practicing further more days but my course is about to finish.


My Day 13

Now the driving classes are at the end so I have to learn about how to reverse the car either right or left. I got little confused about reversing the car but may be after some practice I can do it better. I do it in the open today it might be difficult while doing in parking area or the lane of your home or any other area. But today I found myself scared while passing through a large vehicles like trucks, buses etc.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home